Thanks To Those Who Didn’t Want To Be Associated With Me



Deep gratitude I have
        to those who rejected me:
those who wouldn’t want me
        in their group
those who didn’t want me
        in their company
those who labelled me weird,
        freak, and a dupe

If not for them,
        I would’ve settled indefinitely
Wouldn’t have been lost,
        hurt, and known agony
Would’ve remained in shackles,
        wouldn’t have been set free
I never would’ve wandered,
        I never would’ve found me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something in your mind? Be generous. Leave this page with an afterthought in your gray matter and comments in this prompt.

Wisa

Sa harap ng iyong webcam Sa PC ko matyaga akong naga-abang Tamis ng iyong ngiti sana muling masilayan Higit sa lahat, iyong natatanging kaga...

What's popular (Be sure to check out the rest!)