Evening Star


I can’t help but think at times that I am an old soul trapped in a relatively young body.

Because while my genre that describes my overall style is rock and alternative, a part of my music spirit consists of country music. A familiar string is struck in me whenever I hear that western melody from the likes of Kenny Rogers, Alan Jackson and the like.

I was even thinking, if I can’t be friends with my generation and the younger ones, I am sure as hell that I can be friends with their parents and grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something in your mind? Be generous. Leave this page with an afterthought in your gray matter and comments in this prompt.

Wisa

Sa harap ng iyong webcam Sa PC ko matyaga akong naga-abang Tamis ng iyong ngiti sana muling masilayan Higit sa lahat, iyong natatanging kaga...

What's popular (Be sure to check out the rest!)